• Entries must be nominated by the IAPCO Company Member.
• Entries are limited to one staff member per Member, but any staff member, whether from a Company Member or a registered member office, is eligible.
DEADLINE 12 DECEMBER
Innovations can be understood as genuinely new ideas, or as new or improved ways, of delivering congresses
• Degree of Innovation (judging element 50% score) assessed as
- the innovativeness of the delivery of a congress;
- the approach and solution to a challenge;
- a proposed product, service, process, technology;
- OR the implementation, organisation or marketing models underpinning this solution.
• Potential Impact (judging element 20% score) assessed as
- the potential to create impact nationally or international by putting the spotlight on creating a legacy from the positive outcomes of a congress.
• Service Delivery (judging element 20% score) assessed as
- the quality of service delivered to the client beyond the call of duty; support and level of service that assisted the client in superseding the objectives of the congress and/or the organisation.
• Potential for Sustainability and Scale (judging element 10% score) assessed as
- the likeliness that ideas/innovations can be sustained and have significant, long-lasting and increasing impact and as their capacity to be inspirational for others.
Using the online form located within the IAPCO Member Dashboard.
The nomination should include a 500-word statement outlining the candidates innovation referring to the criteria set out above, contain up to 3 graphics or images and should include a 50 word biographical detail of the candidate.
The following weights apply to the judging criteria:
• degree of innovation – 50%
• service delivery – 20%
• potential impact – 20%
• potential for sustainability and scale – 10%
Up to a maximum of 3 candidates will be shortlisted from the submissions by Council and the Company Member who made the nomination will be notified no later than 31 December.
The final submission, by way of a 3-minute video from the candidate themselves, will be shown at the General Assembly in February, voted on by the members present.
The winner will be announced at the IMEX Frankfurt Gala Evening and will receive by way of recognition one free registration place, including accommodation, at one of any of the IAPCO education programmes (valid for an 18 month period), and will be entitled to display the Award Mark on their business cards, stationery, biographical details and cv.