The most recent data covering 2022 reported that our members delivered over €13.5 billion in Economic Impact to destinations around the globe that year.
More importantly, looking forward, IAPCO members also informed us that they have 7722 events confirmed for 2023 and an additional 7729 confirmed to deliver through to the end of 2025 with over 3000 still pending approval. Of those confirmed, 3500 have not yet contracted a venue and just under 2000 have not selected their destination. This provides incredible business opportunities for IAPCO destination and convention centre partners!
IAPCO Destination Partners, limited in number per geographical region, benefit from significant face to face engagement, education and advocacy opportunities each year. Some have been partners with IAPCO for 10 years with many reporting business pipeline leads from the IAPCO Community worth over €250 million.
If you are interested in any of the IAPCO partnerships opportunities on offer, please fill in the form below.
IAPCO holds three Council Meetings, together with subsidiary committees (Training Academy, Quality Committee etc), each year. These are held in different destinations throughout the world.
Forthcoming Host Destinations:
- May 2023 – Prague, Czech Republic
- September/ October 2023 – Hong Kong
- February 2024 – Bled, Slovenia
- May 2024 – Geneva, Switzerland
- Council Meeting 1: February Tied to Annual Meeting destination
- Council Meeting 2: May Immediately preceding IMEX and within Europe
- Council Meeting 3: September/October Available for hosting