Are you a PCO?
You should consider an IAPCO Membership.
IAPCO membership is achieved through accreditation – a unique quality assurance recognised by congress clients and suppliers all over the world.
An IAPCO Accredited PCO is a Professional Congress Organiser or Meeting Planner who administers and brings to fruition the organisation of a congress, meeting, event, or convention in a professional manner. IAPCO Accreditation often gives a PCO an advantage over a non-IAPCO PCO when bidding for a congress or event.
IAPCO membership is retained through annual quality checks and reviews by the IAPCO Quality Committee.
IAPCO members, through the IAPCO Training Academy, have access to a comprehensive international and regional educational programme for senior and middle management involved in managing congresses.
Are you a Convention Bureau/ Centre, or a Supplier to the Meetings Industry?
Consider partnering with IAPCO to share your message to our global community and win more business.
IAPCO partnership brings significant business development opportunities.
Our multi-layered partnership programme includes commercial, media or strategic opportunities, each of which provides levels of engagement and connectivity across our global community.
IAPCO Members have business for you!
IAPCO members survey 2022 informs us that they have 7722 events confirmed for 2023 and an additional 7729 confirmed to deliver through to the end of 2025 with over 3000 still pending approval. Of those confirmed, 3542 have not yet contracted a venue and just under 2000 have not selected their destination, providing incredible business opportunities for IAPCO partners.
The relationship developed through IAPCO Partnership ensures our partners remain top of mind as our members help clients decide which cities to consider for their meetings, events and congresses.
- International brand recognition – IAPCO is known for the strict quality criteria required of its membership
- Excellent opportunities to network and exchange
- Access to research and advocacy programmes that raise the profile and professionalism of the work you do
- Continued excellence monitored by annual assessment programmes
- Business promotion through the IAPCO newsletter
- Reduced rates for staff to attend IAPCO quality education including EDGE Seminars
- Complimentary access to webEDGE (IAPCO’s online learning platform)
- Discounts on other global meetings industry educational programmes from IAPCO Strategic Partners
- Access to discounts from suppliers including insurance providers
- Use of IAPCO logo on business card, website and stationery
- Informative guidelines, restricted to members only
- Business opportunities via the requests for IAPCO members received by the Secretariat
- Your brand and corporate identity along with products and services is shared across our global IAPCO community through a strategic annual communications programme
- Share knowledge and content through thought-provoking articles and opinion pieces whilst empowering IAPCO to advocate on behalf of our industry
- Win more business!