Why become an IAPCO Accredited PCO?
An IAPCO Accredited PCO is a Professional Congress Organiser or Meeting Planner who administers and brings to fruition the organisation of a congress, meeting, event or convention in a professional manner. Such a professional manner will include timeliness, efficiency, creativity, rigorousness, financial responsibility and good management. IAPCO is a worldwide sign of quality and the solution to congress organising is to appoint an IAPCO member.
An IAPCO Accredited PCO has achieved a professional standard as judged by their peers and their clients. Each member has had to undergo rigorous entry criteria as a result of which an IAPCO Accredited PCO offers a unique quality assurance recognised by congress clients and suppliers all over the world.
IAPCO membership shares a pool of experience in terms of worldwide destinations, professional competency and technical know-how. The PCO has immediate access to the IAPCO membership network to collect information on preceding congresses and to provide a continuity of quality service.
IAPCO members are at the forefront of training in the congress industry through the IAPCO Education Programme, providing a comprehensive international and regional educational training programme for event professionals involved in managing congresses.
To be a member of IAPCO ensures your quality standing as one of the highest in the world in the Meetings Industry.
- International brand recognition – IAPCO is known for the strict quality criteria required of its membership
- Excellent opportunities to network and exchange
- Continued excellence monitored by annual assessment programmes
- Business promotion through the Knowledge Hub and The PCO
- Reduced rates for staff to attend IAPCO EDGE Seminars
- Complimentary access to webEDGE (IAPCO’s online learning platform)
- Reduced rates to attend PCMA Convening Leaders
- Preferential insurance rates for your event
- Use of IAPCO Accredited logo on business card, website and stationery
- Business opportunities via the requests for IAPCO members received by the Secretariat