Ega worldwide congresses & events announce that several important contracts for association congresses, corporate and public events, institutional meetings and roadshows have been confirmed with former, existing and new clients in the last few weeks.
“We are very satisfied that our different Business Development activities lead to agreements with new clients and that our long-term partners acknowledge our highly professional services and the passion and attitude of our staff through contract renewals”, says Alain Pittet, Executive Director.
Ega has numerous new international meetings scheduled, including:
• IAPCO 2021: Annual Meeting of the International Association of Professional Congress Organisers – IAPCO (see corresponding press release here) to be organised in Rome in February 2021 by Ega together with AIM Group and OIC Group.
• ESERA 2019: Ega is delivering full PCO services for the 13th Conference of the European Science Education Research Association to be held in Bologna in August this year.
• ESES 2022: The preparations of Ega for the biennial congress of the European Society of Endocrine Surgeons to be hosted in Italy start already in 2019.
• International Government Meeting of the Italian Trade Agency (ICE) 2019: On the occasion of the State Visit to Italy “The silk road” by the President of the Republic of China Xi Jinping, Ega will coordinate the logistical organisation of the meetings that will take place at the Palazzo Barberini in Rome.
• Republic of ideas (Repubblica delle idee) 2019: Ega won the tender for the “turnkey” design, set-up and management of the public event “La Repubblica delle idee” to be held in Bologna from 7 to 10 June 2019 in the main squares of the city and in Palazzo Re.
• Internazionali BNL d’Italia 2019: Also in this year, Ega will manage the reception of VIPs with a dedicated hostess and steward service for companies and guests of the most important Italian Tennis Tournament held in Rome.
In the national medical field, Ega has consolidated itself in different sectors:
• SITO and FIPTO: In the field of Organ Transplants, Ega renews its long-term commitment with the Italian Society of Organ Transplantation and its Foundation for conference management and communication activities that begin with the Spring Meeting in Rimini and with the Annual Congress in Rome in November this year. For over 10 years, Ega has been consulting SITO and FIPTO as Core PCO and Association Management Company.
• AIIC 2019: for the second year the Italian Association of Clinical Engineers relies on Ega for its conference activities that begin in May in Catanzaro.
• SICV & GIS 2020-2021: Ega is very proud of this new two-year contract as Core PCO for the Congress of the Italian Society of Spinal Surgery and the Italian Scoliosis Group SICV & GIS.
• SIGASCOT 2019: Ega is one of the selected organisers for the regional events of the Italian Society for Knee Arthroscopy Sports Cartilage Orthopaedic Technologies.
In different sectors, always connected to institutions, Ega has acquired:
• Italian Trade Agency (ICE) Roadshow 2019: Full service for the 8 stages around Italy to present the opportunities and tools of the Italian Trade Agency (ICE) to support the internationalisation of Italian companies.
• Tecnostrutture 2019: Ega will organise the twentieth anniversary celebration of the establishment of the Structure that supports the Italian Regions from the technical point of view in relations with the Central State and the European Union.
• Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane (Italian Railways): Ega confirmed the relationship with “Gruppo FFSS” with a two-year framework agreement for ceremonial services and for all the events of the Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group in Italy and abroad.
• Cassa Depositi e Prestiti: Ega will manage the events of this Italian Bank in Milan and Bologna with support in project management services, organisational secretariat, organising hostesses, catering, exhibitions AV services, the press conference and stakeholder engagement activities.
Furthermore, Ega continues its promotion of Italy as a congress destination in collaboration with the Rome & Lazio Convention Bureau, the Rome Convention Group, Eventing Milan and the MiCo Milano Convention Centre to stimulate interest in the new conference spaces that can accommodate the events of big dimensions.
And last but not least, Matera European Capital of Culture 2019: Great banking institutions confirm their interest in Matera and the new multipurpose event venue in the Cava del Sole that Ega has created in the name and on behalf of the Matera Basilicata Foundation 2019. Matera is a unique and surprising city and bringing it to life with meetings and events is a support to the South of Italy. (More information here).
Media contacts: Alain Pittet, email@example.com
Find more information on Ega worldwide congresses & events under www.ega.it