IAPCO member: ERA Ltd., Greece
Digitalisation and new technologies are developing rapidly, affecting businesses and the labour market.
An innovative tool, offered by ERA, helps scientific associations and companies deliver courses and training materials to their members, students and associates through a new digital education platform.
Inaugurating this new era in digital education and in collaboration with the Hellenic Ophthalmological Society, the “Eye-Learning” programme for Ophthalmology Specialists begun on 18 January and is proving to be extremely successful.
Learners can access their eLearning environment from anywhere, at any time, at their own pace and without draining additional resources or incurring travel expenses.
We are happy to deliver top digital training with a full-featured platform which offers the ability to:
- Build courses by re-using Presentations or Videos you already have
- Support for multiple types of questions and a variety of test types. Extensive reporting on test results.
- Restrict the way that courses can be completed or course content can be viewed.
- Easily design your own certifications that are valid for predefined periods of time. Support a variety of compliancy scenarios that might require a re-certification.
- Extensive reporting about everything within your eLearning environment. A timeline of all system actions for access to what happened, by whom and when.
- Mix eLearning with instructor-led training. Deliver instructor-led training events either in a classroom or via videoconferencing.