New package offers a range of business benefits at a competitive price – with mentoring from experienced IAPCO Members
Specifically designed for organisations who are close to meeting the membership standards, those wanting to become an IAPCO Observer have to be proposed and seconded by an existing IAPCO member and to meet certain basic criteria. Their proposer then acts as a mentor, acting as a point of contact and helping them amass the necessary evidence for a successful membership application when they are ready.
The specially designed package can run up to two years and includes:
- One place at the Annual Meeting
- One co-delegate place at the Annual Meeting at the concessionary member rate
- One place on any EDGE Seminar
- Multiple places on any EDGE seminar at the concessionary member rate
- Free access to web-EDGE online learning facilities
IAPCO Observer status costs 1500 euros a year. Apply now!