IMEX Frankfurt 2024
May 13 - May 16
Meet us at IMEX
IMEX takes place at Messe Frankfurt, one of the world’s largest and most modern and connected venues in the heart of Europe.
IAPCO will be exhibiting at IMEX Frankfurt
Home to 250-plus events each year, with 11,500 hotel rooms within walking distance – and just 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport by car or public transport, Messe Frankfurt is a world-class venue for a world-class event.
Dive into the heart of the global meetings industry over four action-packed days in Frankfurt. Meet exhibitors from across the world, gain insight and inspiration from industry experts and innovators, and join your peers at countless networking events.
IMEX Talking Point 2024: Impact
IMEX believes we all have a responsibility to be part of the solution for the big issues challenging our planet and our communities.
So, with a mission of bringing the global events community together to do business, learn and drive positive change, we’re making Impact our annual Talking Point for 2024/25.
Read more about it here.
IAPCO @ IMEX
IMEX Joint Association Partners Next Gen Workshop
Date and Time: Monday, 13th May 2024, 1400-1700
Location: Frankfurt Airport Sheraton Hotel
IAPCO is collaborating with AIPC, AMC Institute and IFES to bring together and create a collaborative network for ambitious young professionals from all four corners of the meetings industry.
We invite Project Managers to our workshop at IMEX Frankfurt for a unique opportunity to enhance their skills and foster collaboration in the meeting industry.
- > Strategic Collaboration: Empower your project managers to break down industry silos and foster collaboration across the professional meeting industry sectors, aligning efforts towards common goals and driving collective industry growth.
- > Value Chain Optimisation: Equip your project managers with tools to optimise cooperation across the entire event value chain, ensuring seamless planning and execution, and enhancing the success of your company’s events.
- > Collective Industry Advancement: By attending, your project managers will contribute to shared industry knowledge and resources, fostering a culture of collaboration that benefits not only your company but the entire exhibitions and business events industry.
- > Growth Through Partnerships: Identify opportunities for holistic growth and development within the industry, leveraging cross-boundary collaborations to expand market reach and drive business success.
- > Reputation and Excellence: Participation in this workshop will position your company as a leader committed to elevating industry standards, enhancing your reputation and attracting new business opportunities.
- > Talent Development and Networking: Invest in your project managers’ professional development and facilitate networking opportunities with industry peers, ensuring a skilled workforce and strong industry relationships that drive long-term success for your company.
Please click here or scan the QR code below to register for this workshop as spaces are limited.