IAPCO CEO Leadership Program
November 7 - December 13
IAPCO Members Only
The Program will be held on 7th and 8th November, 6th, 12th, 13th December at 1100 Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
> Designed for leaders and founders <
> Run over six, monthly sessions <
> Participants receive a comprehensive digital workbook and templates <
> Session content translated live into 30+ languages via Wordly translation software <
“A Transformative Keynote Speaker, Facilitator and Coach who Inspires Action”
Nigel works with organisations and their leaders to draw the best from their people by shifting their mindsets and adopting a process of consistent small steps. His message is simple. Sustainable growth is ‘Game of Inches’ and not a one-off explosive moment.
Nigel Collin’s ‘Gap Hunter’ Program
Navigating the rapidly changing and complex business environment of conferences and events requires agility and adaptability. One of the traits of successful organisations is their ability to consistently find small, profitable gaps. Those small opportunities or problems that, when addressed, have a bottom-line impact create momentum and consistent growth.
However, the challenge is three-fold: Creating a mindset of growth that sees the value in small changes. Having an achievable process that is simple, accessible and fast. Empowering employees to consistently find and act on small profitable gaps.
The Program Outcomes
- > Gain knowledge and skills to identify small gaps (problems or opportunities) to boost profitability and productivity.
- > Learn the framework to identify gaps already in your businesses not being exploited, measure their impact and create a plan of action.
- > Shift your mindset to seeing sustainable growth as a consistent process of small steps (gaps).
- > Embed the framework within your organization.
- > Empower your team to consistently find and act on small changes that drive sustainable growth.
for an questions about the program