IAPCO/ PCMA Seminar
Strategies for attracting audiences and converting them into brand loyalists
Wednesday 17 October
Room: Casanova 605, Level 1, The Venetian® l The Palazzo® Congress Center
It’s becoming increasingly difficult to stand out and grab the attention of new audiences. Savvy event organizers must identify potential new audiences and determine the best strategy to convert them into devoted fans. Do you have what it takes to leave your competitors behind?
1. Learn to develop a unique event design whilst retaining its usefulness
2. Create a network of brand ambassadors to build a loyal event community
3. Recognize the need for live streaming to ensure accessibility and drive attendance at future events
Derrick Johnson, Senior Director of Meetings at The Council of Insurance Agents and Broker
Shawn Pierce, President, Strategic Events, Meetings & Incentives at MCI Group
Mathias Posch, President & Partner, International Conference Services (ICS) President, International Association of Professional Congress Organisers (IAPCO)
Multi-Cultural Design Thinking: Custom Touches for Remarkable Events
Tuesday 27 November
Cultural values enhance a meeting, too often understated but of great benefit to increase attendance, diversity between destinations and meeting design being instrumental in the production of remarkable events.
This session will showcase smart design for meetings, creating touches that event organisers can make to create richer and more welcoming experiences for their international guests. Mathias Posch and Nicky McGrane will share stories of other event designers who have embraced an assortment of cultural nuances to attract, delight and grow their global event audience.
- How cultural understanding will enhance your event
- Practical ideas which can be implemented, economically, to engage participants
- How to address “smart thinking design” for your meeting
- PCOs/Meeting Planners
Nicola McGrane, CEO, Conference Partners International
Mathias Posch, IAPCO President, President of ICS Canada