IAPCO2023 Jerusalem: Inspiring Technology, Creating an Impact
February 6 - February 9
IAPCO invite you to join our 53rd IAPCO Annual Meeting and General Assembly taking place from 6-9, February 2023 in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel.
Israel, a known start-up Nation, is a hot spot of entrepreneurship innovation in a broad range of fields, attracting major companies to set up facilities to take advantage of local talent and know-how. Jerusalem is one of the oldest cities in the world and has been a centre of culture, religion, and history for thousands of years, from the time of the Judean kings and the Roman Empire through the Islamic period to the modern State of Israel.
In this meeting, we plan to showcase IAPCO at its best with quality education, engaging experience and networking opportunities. This while leveraging the capabilities of the Startup nation –Israel.
In these times, when the world is suffering from a pandemic, it’s important to make an impact, especially through business events, and this is the reason we have chosen the theme: Inspiring Technology – Creating an Impact.
Get a glance on what our Annual meeting will focus on:
- > Developing new talents, preserving the knowledge – How to recruit, build & manage a diverse and innovative team in terms of mentality and generational orientation
- > The Next Generation of conferences – Learn about the next generation of conference organizers and pass on the legacy of the seniors
- > The future of events in a technological world – What is the future holds for the events industry and how it will evolve with upcoming new and innovative technologies
- > Sustainable Events – The importance of incorporating sustainability programs in the event and how to make a positive impact
- > Turning vision into reality – Hear from start-ups develop an innovative dream into a successful business
- > Catching Opportunities – Positive thinking and ambition as a gamechanger
- > Hackathon on events and sustainability
*Stay tuned for the full program
Choose from a variety of field trips to get to know Jerusalem’s highlights.
The flied trips are taking place on the 6 of February in the afternoon. It is free of charge but registration is mandatory