- This event has passed.
IAPCO EDGE Seminar: Geneva
January 17 - January 19
We are delighted to announce that registration for our next EDGE Seminar, taking place in person in Geneva, is now open.
Join us for three unforgettable days in Geneva where you will meet new colleagues, learn from inspiring industry leaders and participate in practical group workshops. Develop new skills and have an opportunity to self-reflect and learn strategies to improve work/life balance.
This year’s EDGE theme is Reflect, Reconnect and Reimagine.
- > Reflect on what we have learned from managing post-pandemic congresses in 2022
- > Reconnect with our industry peers and learn from each other
- > Reimagine together what the future of our industry could look like
- – Bidding and the power of collaboration
- – Sustainability – Equality – Diversity – Inclusion
- – Technology – a unique hands-on session at the CICG
- – To hybrid or not to hybrid – reflect on the challenges/opportunities of the hybrid model both from a design and financial perspective
- – Managing and motivating your team
Click here for a detailed seminar programme.
Featuring leading industry experts:
With an exciting mix of social programmes* at venues across Geneva.Remove featured image
- Social Events – An exciting mix of social programmes at venues across Geneva
- Excursions – Join us in the afternoon on Monday between 1400-1800 for your choice of free excursions
Geneva is the European seat of the United Nations, and we will spend a day at the International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG) to experience the different use of their state-of-the-art technology during our hybrid session.
*All events are included in the registration fees and can be booked during the registration process.
Watch the IAPCO Academy speakers and host Symporg’s personal video invitation for you to attend the IAPCO EDGE Seminar in Geneva:
Discover the delights of Geneva and an engaging programme of learning from leading industry experts