IAPCO Driving Excellence – Recognition Award
Too often our suppliers go unrecognised, when in fact they are the fundamental foundation of a successful event. Recognising their service, commitment and delivery is what this award is all about.
Rules of Entry
• The Supplier can be a service provider, a convention centre, or CVB or other provider within the industry; they can be national or international.
• Entries must be nominated by an IAPCO Member
• Entries are limited to one per Member
Using the online form the nominator should explain
• 50 words – biographical details of the PCO
• 50 words – biographical details of the supplier and their role within the industry
• A 250 word abstract
o The reason for the nomination – the event/case study
o Why this supplier should receive the Award
o What was their particular level of excellence
The IAPCO Council will judge the entries and announce the winner at the Annual Meeting.
Judging will be based upon the written submission of how this Supplier has successfully demonstrated that they provide a high level of quality service to the IAPCO Member and their clients and proof that the level of quality service is of IAPCO standard.
02 Arena – Bestsport:
The nomination from GUARANT International, by Tomas Raboch who commented “Nowadays, creating anything new, such as a new convention centre, needs a vision as well as a strong belief in the international meetings industry. We believe that such an effort is meaningful and worthy of consideration for the excellence award.”
Nominated by IAPCO Member