IAPCO Driving Excellence – Client Award
Successful relationships and mutual respect between the client and PCO should be celebrated. They lead to efficient, innovative and prosperous meetings and build into long-term relationships. The IAPCO Client Award recognises these relationships acknowledging best practice.
Rules of Entry
• The Client can be any client with whom the Member has worked who has supported the quality standards required by IAPCO. They can be international, regional or national. They can be an
individual or an organisation/association, however, if an individual they need to represent the organisation/association.
• Entries must be nominated by an IAPCO Member
• Entries are limited to one per Member
Using the online form the nominator should include
• 50 words – biographical details of the PCO
• 50 words – background to the client and the organisation/association
• A 250-word abstract outlining:
– The reason for the nomination – the event/case study
– Why the client/organisation should receive the Award
– Their particular recognition of IAPCO
The IAPCO Council will judge the entries and announce the winner at the Annual Meeting.
Judging will be based upon the written submission and how this client supports the vision of IAPCO by way of their quality best practice and support of IAPCO and/or the IAPCO member.
International Client Award
World Airway Management Meeting
nominated by IAPCO Member Conference Partners International
Regional Client Award
nominated by IAPCO Member Attitude Events
National Client Award
CRS Greek Chapterm University of Athens – School of Pharmacy
nominated by IAPCO Member AFEA Travel & Congress Services