IAPCO Driving Excellence – Client Award
Successful relationships and mutual respect between the client and PCO should be celebrated. They lead to efficient, innovative and prosperous meetings and build into long-term relationships. The IAPCO Client Award recognises these relationships acknowledging best practice.
Rules of Entry
• The Client can be any client with whom the Member has worked who has supported the quality standards required by IAPCO. They can be international, regional or national. They can be an
individual or an organisation/association, however, if an individual they need to represent the organisation/association.
• Entries must be nominated by an IAPCO Member
• Entries are limited to one per Member
Submission – Open 1 November, close 14 January
The nominator should include
• 50 words – biographical details of the PCO
• 50 words – background to the client and the organisation/association
• A 250-word abstract outlining:
– The reason for the nomination – the event/case study
– Why the client/organisation should receive the Award
– Their particular recognition of IAPCO
The IAPCO Council will judge the entries and announce the winner at the Annual Meeting.
Judging will be based upon the written submission and how this client supports the vision of IAPCO by way of their quality best practice and support of IAPCO and/or the IAPCO member.
International Foundation for Integrated Care
Nominated by Abbey Conference & Events