40th Anniversary Celebrations 1968-2008
In the 40th year since IAPCO was founded, it was decided to celebrate our
anniversary with activities which mark the excellence and level of quality
for which IAPCO is renowned. 2008 saw many events which celebrated our
- Launch at EIBTM December 2007, Barcelona
- Re-branding of materials
- Inaugural participation at AIME, Australia
- Awarding of 40 Certificates of Excellence to Clients nominated by members
- Anniversary Celebrations at Wolfsberg, Switzerland
- 40 IAPCO members participate in Auckland Annual Meeting & General Assembly
- Planting of 40 trees in Auckland, New Zealand
- 40 English/Chinese dictionaries given away at IT&CM China
- 40 International (12 language) dictionaries given away between 4.00 and 4.40 at IMEX
- 40% discount on Wolfsberg 2009 Seminar place – raffle draw at IMEX
- Wolfsberg Alumni Gathering celebrate at IMEX but a lot more than 40 attend!
- 40 English/Chinese dictionaries given away at IT&CMA Bangkok
- 40 ‘member’ activities throughout the summer
- Souvenir issue of The PCO – 40th Anniversary Coverage
40th Anniversary Photographs...
Certificates of Excellence
As part of the 40th anniversary, it was decided to celebrate the year by recognising 40 outstanding congresses managed by 40 IAPCO members. Members were invited to nominate their Client of Excellence and the appropriate congress of 2008. The criteria for selection was based on each member's experience with their client. The 40 chosen congresses, totalling over 110000 delegates, were a selection of elite clients proven to be a pleasure to work with, regarded as professional in their approach and focused on achieving a successful outcome for all participants. Relationships that are enjoyable provide the basis for all parties to contribute to an outstanding outcome. Such unions are quality relationships, both encouraged and valued by IAPCO members – Meeting Quality!